We carry out work on a wide range of premises, including residential / private homes, bingo halls, office blocks, bowling alleys, hairdressers, jewellers, schools, furniture showrooms and health clubs – our experience is vast and varied.
Make an appointment with us and we will:
- ADVICE FROM A LIGHTING CONSULTANT Free advice over the phone on choosing light fittings for particular applications.
- CONSULTATION WITH A LIGHTING DESIGNER A lighting designer will visit you onsite, or use your detailed Architects drawings, to discuss with you your lighting needs room by room, make suggestions, and provide advice that will help you to determine how to light your rooms. This service is intended for anyone who is looking for help in creating their own lighting schemes but does not need a scheme created for them.
- LIGHTING DESIGN A lighting designer will visit you onsite, or use your detailed Architects drawings, to discuss with you your lighting needs room by room. We will then design a lighting scheme for each of your rooms, and provide a detailed proposal in writing, together with suitably marked-up floor plans. The proposed lighting schemes will be adapted and amended, for no extra fee, until you are entirely happy with them.
- LIGHTING DESIGN AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT In addition to the above Lighting Design services described above we will liaise with your Architect, Builder, and Electrician throughout the build to ensure everything proceeds as planned.
- Order and supply all the necessary fixtures and fittings for your lighting system
We work very closely with all our clients and would love to meet and discuss your ideas and vision and turn it into reality. We are happy to work with you on a variety of levels according to your budget and requirements. So, if there is anything you would like to discuss further, or any questions you may have please do not hesitate to get in contact.